VISIT FOR THE BEST FITNESS AND HEALTH ADVICES

Blog Archive

Monday, August 10, 2020

Cheap Workout Clothes that are Cute AF


cheap workout clothes

Where do you normally buy your workout clothes? I live for cute activewear, but sometimes spending a hundred dollars on a pair of leggings is out of the question. We used to tease my mom because she would b-line straight to the sale racks, but that thrifty shopping comes in handy when you’re on a budget and still want to look cute af in your workout clothes.

cheap workout clothes , activewear for less, best workout clothes , activewear dupes, revolve, forever 21

My first $100 pair….

That first pair of Lululemon leggings I bought lasted like 6 years, but you can only wear teal crop leggings so many times. In reality, I outgrew them before they actually wore-out, but styles change. Spending hundreds of dollars on clothes you’re going to sweat in just seems kinda crazy now right? For me, it’s all about comfort and style and you can totally find cheap workout clothes that are total dupes for the crazy expensive looks.

My Looks

Since I get asked about my workout clothes all the time, I thought it would be fun to try to fine cheaper activewear that looks similar to some of my favorite outfits I share on Instagram. I’m talking the best places to find affordable workout clothes for women that are actually cute and comfy for your serious LSF App workouts!

I sweat constantly… Like literally getting botox to help my excessive level of sweat, so also always want clothes that will breath a little. Between my personal workouts, LIVE workouts on Instram, and photoshoots, I usually change about 3 times a day. That’s a LOT of outfits and spending $150 on each one just doesn’t make sense. Luckily, I get to partner with a lot of brands I love which saves some cash, but I still love finding new looks on my own and these 4 are freaking amazing for some serious good prices!

Activewear Dupes

You can find some seriously CUTE cheap workout clothes. I searched for the best activewear on amazon, cheap workout clothes on Forever 21, Target, and a few online stores I had never even heard of! You’re going to die over how affordable theses outfits are! There were so many great ones I decided to break them up and do a series. So we’re kicking it off with my favorite Revolve Dupes on Forever 21!

Revolve looks for less on Forever 21

My outfit is Lovewave from Revolve and is about $175 for the set. You can get the other outfit, which is such a close match, from Forever 21 for $25. That’s literally $150 less than the Revolve outfit!

Things to know about the Forever 21 Set
  • $25 for the set
  • Ribbed lime color material
  • Low impact
  • Removable pads
  • Moisture wicking fabric
  • Sizes: XS – L

This snake is so hot and I honestly think I like the Forever 21 version even better! It’s Varley from Revolve and runs about $180 for both pieces. The other cute activewear set is about $32 on Forever 21. Can we say YES to cheap workout clothes yet?

Things to know about the Forever 21 Set
  • $32 for the set
  • V-neck
  • High waist leggings
  • Independent brand sold on Forever 21
  • Sizes: XS-XL

And another one bites the dust… I seriously like the cheap outfit better than mine! I’m wearing Koral from Revolve and this look retails for $178. It has a super cute shiny texture and I love the brand, but you can’t compete with these dupes! The Forever 21 activewear set is $38 and cute af.

Things to know about the Forever 21 Set
  • $38 for the set
  • Colorblock rose gold / black
  • Stretch-knit fabric
  • High waisted legging
  • Sizes: XS – 3X

I’m wearing another Koral set from Revolve that’s around $175. Are you ready for how insanely affordable the Forever 21 outfit is? For the biker shorts and bra it’s only $38!! I mean, that’s just nuts! Literally couldn’t be happier right now knowing how cheap you can get cut workout clothes for!

Things to know about the Forever 21 Set
  • $38 for the set
  • Faux leather
  • High waisted biker short
  • Thick banded
  • Real cute
  • One-shoulder crop top
  • Sizes: XS – 3X

Can you believe?

cheap workout clothes , activewear for less, best workout clothes , activewear dupes, revolve, forever 21

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my nice (read: totally overpriced) activewear, but when you start to realize how cute the stuff is at some of these more affordable stores, it makes you really second guess each purchase. Like, can it be THAT MUCH BETTER?

Sometimes the answer is yes. The fit and quality of the fabrics can absolutely make a difference in your comfort level and make it worth it, but not always. If you just want a cheap workout outfit that makes you feel cute AF and ready to sweat, I’d pass on the over priced stuff and stick to these deals.

I’m not kidding when I say I wear 2-3 different outfits every day and literally have over 100 pairs of leggings and shorts right now. Activewear is my uniform and I LOVE finding new looks; especially when it’s a deal! I want to be better about spending less, saving more, and sharing everything with you girls! I know I’m not alone in being motivated by a good outfit so let’s get shopping!

Where do you usually find your cutest stuff? Anywhere you want me to see if I can find cheap workout clothes from next? Amazon? Target? Walmart? Comment below and I’ll start digging!

xoxo Katie

The post Cheap Workout Clothes that are Cute AF appeared first on Love Sweat Fitness.



from Love Sweat Fitness https://ift.tt/3fSyek8

0 comments:

Post a Comment